Friday, August 21, 2015

Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

When I was younger, I always wished for world peace. I wanted to achieve that somehow, either by myself or with a passionate group of people working at it together.

Little did I know that achieving world peace starts by achieving peace within your own mind, body, and soul.

Little did I know that peace from within should lead to peace within your household.

Little did I know that peace in the household should lead to peace within the family.

Little did I know that peace within the family should lead to peace with friends.
 

Little did I know that peace within the ones closest to you should lead to peace within my community.
 

Little did I know that peace within the community may never be achieved, because of the outside chaos that has destroyed my community.
 

The next steps should be to have my community united, thus inspiring outside communities to follow suit, so there can be a nationwide locking of minds and movements.
 

But I can't get to that step I just mentioned without the cooperation of family, friends, and my community.
 

Little did I know that some people...
Just don't care and never will.



Some people get angry about the tragedies that are occurring, but will sit around and wait for someone else to take care of it.

Some people just sit back and watch all of this happen, because they are too afraid of what others might think.

Some people don't have the resources or finances to do what they really want to do to give a helping hand.

Some people honestly don't know how or where to start making a change.

Some people just ignore it and say things will fix themselves... eventually.

Some people think love conquers all. Rather, they think extending a hand to your oppressor will make things better. Nope.

Some people love their oppressors more than they love themselves or the people that look like them.

Some people think they don't have to care about the people that look like them. These people are conditioned to believe that they will do no difference in doing outreach, because the people in the community *seem* ignorant.

Some people hate who they are, and can't help but hate anyone that looks like them.

Some people are just evil, selfish, and only care about their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment